LACo Fire Explorer Uniform Shirt - Red Kap SP24
This is the official Class B Uniform Shirt for the 2023 Fire Explorer Program. This year, we are offering the Class B Shirt exclusively with the official FE shoulder patch (emblem) already attached. This assures that our Explorer uniforms, patch location, thread, etc are consistant among all participants.
About the RedKap Fire Explorer Uniform:
The perfect work shirt does exist. Our industrial work shirt comes in a solid color with a straight-forward button-down front that keep things looking neat and streamlined. Made from a pre-cured, pressed fabric treated with a Touchtex finish, this shirt is wrinkle-resistant, wickable, and retains color even after several washes. Work and feel like a true professional in our work shirt.
Red Kap SP24 Features:
- A left pocket pencil stall keeps you organized and ready for action
- Touchtex Technology provides breathable comfort, lasting colors and stain resistance
- Requires minimum ironing thanks to a wrinkle-resistant finish
- Classic work shirt fit. Fits true to size
- Color: Petrol Blue
- Blend: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil, or Home Wash
- Closure: Six buttons plus snap at neck
- Collar: Two-piece, lined, sewn-in stays
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Fabric: 4.25 oz. Poplin
- Finish: Wrinkle Resistant, Soil Release & Moisture Wicking
- Pocket: Two button-thru, hex-style pockets with angled bartacks, bartacked pencil stall on left pocket
Your purchase benefits the LA County Fire Foundation and their efforts to support the Fire Explorer Program, firefighters, and the communities they serve.